Tuesday, November 1, 2011

SPOTTED ! How to wear CHRIS for daily and for HALLOWEEN

 

This young lady is Jessica from The Tragic Sense , 
she wear our CHRIS but the custom one. 
CHRIS with black synthetic leather.
The last pic is for Halloween,
and it's on the front page of Chictopia!
awesome isn't she? :)

14 comments:

  1. Awesome indeed! I love her! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the second outfit, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shoes, and I love her first look :)

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, i recently changed my blog koolaola.blogspot.com to

    -> rocknolas-fashion.blogspot.com <-

    could you follow it as well? the other one will be removed soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love ur red ridding hood costume sooo much! its amazing!
    AND U LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!
    xxx
    www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. superbe.....et j'adore les chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfits in both pictures, I especially love the little red riding hood!

    Kaylee
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. best ever!!


    czechmadegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the first look!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete